Dr. Vetter works for you, not your dental insurance company. Our practice does not diagnose or provide treatment based on dental insurance allowances. Diagnosis and treatment recommendations will be based on Dr. Vetter’s judgment and experience as well as your desires and wishes. Dr. Vetter and team will partner with you allowing you to make the final decision regarding your dental health.
As a courtesy, our office will make certain each patient receives assistance to maximize their insurance benefits. However, dental insurance may not cover all dental care costs. Please feel free to discuss your particular financial concerns with our office coordinator, Jessie Chong.
- We request payment due on date of service.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit, personal checks and cash.
- We offer in house payment plans for extensive treatment to patients of good credit standing.
- We can accept assignment from most insurance plans as long as they allow you the flexibility to choose an out of network provider.
- Any balance not covered by insurance is the responsibility of the patient.
List of Dental Services
General and Adjunctive Dental Services
- Examinations and diagnosis
- Hygiene and prevention
- Gum Disease: Non-surgical gum treatment and maintenance
- Tooth restorations: composite fillings, onlays, veneers, crowns
- TMJ (jaw joint) / bite diagnosis and stabilization
- Simple extractions
- Pediatric services
- Dentin desensitization and enamel remineralization
- Appliances: Snore guard and Sleep Apnea appliance, bite orthotic and deprogrammers, night guard, sports guard, space maintainers, retainers
- Oral HPV Screening
- Orthodontic: Mild to moderate correction using the Clear Correct system
Advanced Restorative Services
- Fixed Prosthesis: crowns, bridges, implants
- Removable Prosthesis: complete dentures, partial dentures
- Comprehensive: Esthetic and functional dentistry that is in harmony with all parts of the chewing system
Cosmetic Dental Services
- Teeth whitening
- Enamelplasty (tooth recontouring)
- Composite and porcelain veneers
- Smile enhancement
Patient Care and Comfort
- Interactive patient education software
- Digital Radiography using less radiation compared to conventional film x-ray
- Bottled water, coffee and tea service, healthy snacks
- Blankets and music headphones
- Nitrous oxide sedation
- Strictest standards for sterilization and infection control
Collaboration with Expert Specialist
- Oral Surgeons